Today marks one year since I launched the 512 Pixels Membership.
For those of you who have joined, thank you. Your support has helped keep 512 Pixels a viable part of my business as RSS sponsorship has come to a screeching halt for many blogs like mine.
- A monthly newsletter named System Extension. One regular column is called Time Machine, in which I cover a handful of historically important stories based on the month. The newsletter also includes a guest post or interview each month. App reviews, commentary on current news and Q&A sessions are also be in the mix.
- Advanced screening of videos for the 512 Pixels YouTube channel.
- A warm feeling knowing you’re helping support the site and my work.
If you haven’t joined, there’s no better time. If you want a look at what the monthly newsletter looks like, here are a couple from earlier this year:
- January 2018: A trip down the Macworld Expo memory lane and an interview with Simple Beep podcast host Ed Cormany.
- March 2018: Spring Break! Then, the eMate 300, my iMac G4 video and Jason Snell’s first computer.
- May 2018: My Apple Watch struggles, Mac OS 9 and Rosemary Orchard’s first computer.
Membership is set up as a recurring subscription. There are two ways to join: