512 Pixels is just part of what I do for a living. Here are some of the other things that keep me busy each week.
Relay FM & Podcasts
I’m the co-founder of Relay FM, an independent podcast network for people who are creative, curious and maybe even a little obsessive — just like its hosts.
We have shows with topics ranging from Apple and Google to pens and feelings and get to work with some of the best people in the business.
I co-host several podcasts on Relay FM:
- Connected is a weekly panel discussion on Apple and the impact of technology on our lives. I co-host it with Myke and Federico Viticci of MacStories. We each have a unique accent and perspective, making Connected special.
- Query is a fortnightly show on which Serenity Caldwell and I answer tech questions submitted from the audience. It’s just two nerds with a thirty minutes to solve other people’s problems.
- Liftoff is a fortnightly podcast about space, the universe, and everything. My cohost Jason Snell and I believe that you don’t have to be a rocket scientists to be excited about this stuff.
- Subnet is a “flash briefing” podcast that covers the three biggest teach headlines of the day. You can listen to it as a normal podcast, or via the Amazon Echo or Google Home.
- Ungeniused is a show dedicated to covering the weirdest articles found on Wikipedia. Myke and I dive into the strange corners of the world’s most amazing website so you don’t have to.
I also serve as the producer on Download, a weekly panel show covering the most important technology stories of the moment.
Book: ‘Aqua and Bondi’
Apple History Library
Over the years, I’ve written a lot about the history of Apple and its products. This page is a handy way to navigate all those articles. Topics are listed in chronological order.
While it’s still fairly new, I’ve been posting Apple history videos on YouTube. Go subscribe!
You can see a list of gear I use here.