512 Pixels is just part of what I do for a living. Here are some of the other things that keep me busy each week.
Relay FM & Podcasts
I’m the co-founder of Relay FM, an independent podcast network for people who are creative, curious and maybe even a little obsessive — just like its hosts.
We have shows with topics ranging from Apple and Google to pens and feelings and get to work with some of the best people in the business.
I co-host several podcasts on Relay FM:
- Connected is a weekly panel discussion on Apple and the impact of technology on our lives. I co-host it with Myke and Federico Viticci of MacStories. We each have a unique accent and perspective, making Connected special.
- Liftoff is a fortnightly podcast about space, the universe, and everything. My cohost Jason Snell and I believe that you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to be excited about this stuff.
- Query is a fortnightly show on which Mikah Sargent and I answer tech questions submitted from the audience. It’s just two nerds with a thirty minutes to solve other people’s problems.
- Subnet is a “flash briefing” podcast that covers the three biggest teach headlines of the day. You can listen to it as a normal podcast, or via the Amazon Echo or Google Home.
- Ungeniused is a show dedicated to covering the weirdest articles found on Wikipedia. Myke and I dive into the strange corners of the world’s most amazing website so you don’t have to.
I also serve as the producer on Download, a weekly panel show covering the most important technology stories of the moment.
I host Apple history videos and other nerdy content on the 512 Pixels YouTube channel. Go subscribe!
You can see a list of gear I use here.
Book: ‘Aqua and Bondi’
Apple History Library
Over the years, I’ve written a lot about the history of Apple and its products. This page is a handy way to navigate all those articles. Below are a couple of highlights:
macOS Wallpapers in 5K
Every default macOS wallpaper, with the old ones remastered for our modern Retina age.
The Aqua Screenshot Library
I have assembled a detailed screenshot collection of every major version of OS X.