Ten years ago, Steve Jobs introduced the iPad. As you may imagine, there’s quite a collection of stuff to absorb about this:
- Upgrade #82: Jason and Myke discuss the iPad keynote and a lot of what has happened since.
- AppStories #147: Federico and John look back at the introduction of the iPad and how apps have defined the product ever since. John wrote a great article as well, which includes a roundup of all the whacky rumors and rendering leading up to the iPad keynote.
- Simple Beep #88: Ed and Brian walk though the keynote in great detail.
- Debug #41: A 2014 episode of Rene Ritchie’s old podcast, in which Nitin Ganatra talks about the original iPad interface.
- Rene Ritchie’s video on the iPad’s origins.
- The chair Steve Jobs sat in during the keynote.
It’s also fun to revisit old reviews: