Boom 3D, the popular audio app for macOS & Windows, offers an enhanced audio experience system-wide, with all kinds of media like movies, music, games, and more. A zero-distortion volume boost, and instant enhancement of ordinary stereo to 3D Surround Sound, features that can be considered auditory marvels in sound engineering are just basics in Boom 3D. Unlike Apple’s spatialized audio, Boom 3D works with ANY stereo or surround sound content.
The award-winning app that had been introduced to the tech world a decade ago is one of the most popular apps around the globe. Creating the perfect sound profile for any audiophile, the intuitive interface carries many audio functions that are fully adjustable and easy to use.
Boom 3D is equipped with an assortment of features to improve the audio experience on your Mac or Windows PC:
- The 31-Band Equalizer offers an extensive list of equalizer presets along with controls that allow the most serious audiophiles to curate audio with utmost precision.
- The Volume Booster feature lets users increase audio levels past the device defaults.
- The 3D Surround Sound feature obtained from Global Delight’s patented sound staging tech converts any ordinary stereo audio into 3D surround audio. And it works with absolutely any kind of headphones.
- The app also offers personalized volume controls for individual apps allowing users the freedom to adjust volume levels of different apps in one place.
- Some incredibly powerful audio effects that make your music, gaming, or cinematic experience unique and more intense are available on Boom 3D.
- The intensity slider is another feature that provides a precision control over the bass and treble.
- Boom 3D also packs a highly advanced audio player that supports all lossless audio formats.
- Access 20,000+ local and international radio stations & podcasts from within the app.
Boom 3D comes with a free 30-day trial, so you can try it before you purchase a